Are you prepared to a Restricted Test Today?
Many people book and do a test without any research or professional training - it can be costly.We meet many people who have had their driving confidence seriously affected by a failed test.
Give yourself the best chance of success - prepare. This test is based on you having had 120 hours of good driving practice.
Come for an assessment lesson before you book a test - It can save you money, time, stress and disappointment.
Invest in good instruction - call 0800 575 283 or email us using the contact page.
Restricted and Full Driving Tests require you to be driving to a much higher level of driving safety with the aim of improving the standard of driving in New Zealand.
The Restricted Test is a Real Challenge to Achieve - When you have the skills required to pass this test you have shown the testing officer that you are safe to be driving by yourself in a variety of difficult situations.
This licence is something to be proud of and to respect.
This new generation of restricted drivers have shown they have achieved:
- A good level of road knowledge - knowing the road rules - give way rules
- Good car handling skills, anticipation of the road ahead
- Hazard detection interaction with high speed traffic -confidence
- Changing lanes in 70k - 100K, motorway merge and lane changes, keeping safe following distances
- Competency in parallel parking and 3 point turn
- Awareness of what is around you - mirror use, blind spot checks, awareness of speed limits - when they change
- Awareness pedestrians
- Respect for the road law
- A good attitude while driving and courtesy towards other road users
Our nearest test station is in Silverdale